Name:
Location: India

I am me.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ping !

I'm sitting in my 'new' cubicle in SDB 5 here in Pune - Phase 2. We fondly refer to this building as 'The Egg' or 'Spaceship' for reasons that are perfectly logical if you've had the opportunity to witness the structure.

In other news that will sound alien to you, we've just finished testing a Change Request and expect to start off on another one shortly. I see myself coming back in the '8:15' bus for this very reason :( ... Oh well ... I might as well get used to it. Hmm ... I think I've been had you know ...

Anyway ... My struggle for securing a place in a 'Top 30' B- School has begun and seems to be well on track. The only problem is the long hours I might have to spend at the office which, I fear, shall cause me to reduce the already miniscule effort I put in on that front.

My posts are shorter and far more apart from each other in terms of the publishing date than what I would have hoped them to be but alas ! I've no choice. I do not know how or when things will change on this front but I'm hoping for the best.

Cheers
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home