Name:
Location: India

I am me.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Morning

Good Morning world
It is Monday morning and I am sitting in front of my assigned PC in the infy Campus here in Pune(Phase 2). Our employer has also been liberal enough to give us a CISCO phone, which, by the way, is what most people would term 'Ultracool'.

In other news, I've had a great weekend as was planned. Jha ,though, seems to have taken the eternal question of taking GRE or GMAT a little too seriously.

On another note, Joy surrounds me. I do not know why. Gladness is what I have for my current state of being.
Anyway, I feel like continuing but I cannot think up anything worthwhile to 'write home about' ... Ahh ... Bad pun ... Oh well ...

My iPod has saved me stabbing myself with any sharp object every time I feel bored. Thank you, Apple :) ...

I'm listening to and seeking solace in 'How do you feel tonight' by Bryan Adams as I type these words ... Perfect for now

That's about it from my side for now.

Adios
A.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home